Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No more turn signals: are we that lazy?

I admit I have a bit of a road rage problem. But what do you expect--there are so many clueless, inconsiderate drivers. I would be fine if everyone would just drive right!

Over the past few years, I've been seeing fewer and fewer turn signals. Today on the way to work, people were turning all over the place, but I saw only two turn signals actually used.

Have we become that lazy that we can't even bother to use the turn signal any more?

I try to find other reasons why this is happening. Is it because everyone's hands are too busy fiddling with cell phones, radios, and GPSs? Was there a report I missed that claims using turn signals increases global warming?

If you're turning, let me know! That's all I'm asking. Otherwise, I get the impression you think the road is all yours and the rest of us are just in your way. And that's when I get the urge to start ramming you.

Do you use your turn signal reliably?

0 comments: