Friday, August 12, 2005

OK, this time I'm serious

I set up this blog over a year and half ago but then haven't written anything in it since. This week I decided to dust it off and get serious about it.

A lot of various topics jump into my mind day to day and some of the issues really get me fired up. A lot of my frustration is because I'm so shocked that society seems to be deteriorating so quickly and yet the majority of people just blindly let it happen. Why doesn't anyone seem to think for themselves anymore? Why does everyone just believe what the media and our politicians tell them?

I want to get some of these topics out in the open for some good discussion. I'll give you my thoughts and I'd love to hear yours, so please comment on any posts that strike a nerve or a chord with you.

0 comments: